MCX Realtime Data Software for Amibroker
1) Tick by Tick Data.................... No Need ODIN or Other TWS
2) 6 month's 1Min Backfill Data
3) EOD Data
4) F&O & MCX Launched Server-1 F&O Server-2 MCX
Data output: Amibroker only
RT Data to Ami-broker Configure ...
1) MCXRT.format copy file to c:\Program files\Amobroker\Formats\
2) open the RT Data.exe
3) select the Server 2
4) click star button (Real time Tick by Tick Data Run)
5) if u want to Back-fill Data
( click stop and check All Button or select scripts and select Back-fill Days click Backfill Button )
In Reply to above Message (1 to 17 out of 17) -- Latest Replies are put on Top
I am using stocklivedata from http://www.stocklivedata.com/ for nifty day trade. I tried many data providers for NSE real time data feed, eod and intraday backfills. For the last one month using the same and have excellent service by them. I think you also can try a free trial ( with all features ) for MCX and Forex. Please reply post if any doubt regarding SLD.
Disclaimer: The messages and ideas posted on this website are user's own views. Mudraa.com does not own any responsiblity for the losses incured due to information provided by the users.Data delayed 15 to 20 minutes unless otherwise indicated.