Dear My Dear All Mudraa Family Members,
- Recently I was just going through the official Website of N S E India,
and while going through a Scrip of a Blue Chip Co. I found out that the difference between the 52
week High + 52 week Low of that scrip was approximately 40 %.
- Out of just human curiosity, I checked some 20 scrip ( Large Cap + Mid cap + Small cap )and found
out that for all scrip the difference was more than 20 % .
- Now my simple question is , Des this means that when any scrip goes 20% down from the 52 week
High , one can start accumulating it. Whether this strategy will work for a real
long term investor / Trader ?
- Please Comment + suggest.
- One can check any scrip in the N S E website, Link is given here :-