1. Awesome indicator ( Default setting)
2. Bollinger Band (Default setting)
3. Hull Moving indicator ( change setting from 9 to 22)
4. EMA ( Change setting from 9 to 55)
15 min / 30 min for intraday
Hourly / Daily for positional trades
Once the above indicators are set in chart then look for following condition
When price is trading in narrow range,
st condition – Look for awesome indicator to confirm trend ( Positive for upmove / Negative
nd condition – Wait for Bollinger band to expand. In case of upmove, the 22 day HULL will
trail the upper band while the price continues its up move. In case of downmove, the 22 day
HULL will trail the lower band while the price continues its down move.
rd Condition – HULL MA crosses 55 day EMA from below then there is a buy / sell signal
As the HULL keeps trailing the price and Bollinger band upwards, use the HULL as your trailing SL
In case of downwards, wait for Awesome indictor to go from +ve to –ve . Then wait for Bollinger
band to expand and then HULL crossover from above with 55 day EMA and use HULL as your trailing
When awesome indicator is in down trend, BB expands and Price trading below HULL line and 55
EMA then stage is set for down move. Similarly when awesome indicator is in up trend, BB expands
and price trading above HULL line and 55 EMA then stage is set for Up move.
Trade to be taken only if all the above conditions are met. Otherwise do not trade.
Today I watched Hull MA. My observation is as under:-
(1) HUL MA is faster than EMA.( Always remained higher than EMA )
(2) HUL MA 22 crossed HUL MA55 faster than EMA 55. Actually EMA55 remained
below HUL MA55 for a long time.
(3) My conclusion:- We can use HUL MA22 and HUL MA55 instead of EMA55.
BB can be used for seeing lower and upper limits and crossover from below and from above.
Once again thanks for sharing this trick.