I am starting this thread with continuation to my prev. thread
As, this time I am little bit more confident so I am setting target
of 100% on investment of 200K in time span of 6 months.
Increasing target by 4 times, doesn't mean that I will play loose,
Money management is still my priority...
Basic priciple is same...
- Buy Above or Sell Below.
- Loss NOT more than 2500-3500 per lot .
- Trgts at 1500, 3000, 4500, 6000 and 7500 of rupee value.
- Buy if rising from lows.
- Sell if falling from highs.
- Levels will be posted of cash.
- NO trade after 1 pm.
- After getting money in 1 trade, enter again only if market is highly favourable.
- For past performance, you can visit my prev. thread, posted above.
- Anyone can post his/her query.
- Levels will be posted at 9 am on trading day.
- Will start from 9 Jan 2017, if fellow traders are interested.
In Reply to above Message (1 to 20 out of 654) - Latest Replies are put on Top || | First | << Previous | Next >> | Last ||
Changed my mind....
Now going for Banking sector....
KotakBank.... Low 975.50
Extreme Bad Luck for me
Kotakbank hit 1003.... but my bad luck !!!
Can exit at 1012.50 or lower SL to 1017-18
R3 at 102.55
if stays above R3 for another 10 mins then I will exit
Shorted small quantity to cover brokerage
I am suspecting kotakbank to go down from cmp 1013
Reversed 332.10 after doji and high volume
Just covered 328.50
Today I will trade in INDIANBANK
buy was at 156.00
just now booked profit in ktkbank
after it took support at around 155 as stated in morning
Today on my radar are:
Adaniport, wipro, Itc
I mirrored quotes from NOW to excel and then excel to Amibroker with 1.5sec pulse
Mine did not have the doji but was there in the nxt dip....but missing in yours
May be doji in Hindalco, doesn't seems to be perfect but it is in my chart
as my data is directly derived from Nest/Now Terminal
Login to participate in discussion.