Home >> General Discussion

Nikhil Banerji
View Profile

Expiry special.

From : Nikhil Banerji at 08:27 AM - Jul 28, 2016 ( )

Views: 6483

6 9 Bookmark

trade only at expiry date . 


In Reply to above Message (1 to 20 out of 117) - Latest Replies are put on Top | First | << Previous | Next >> | Last |

From : Nikhil Banerji at 03:57 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

25000 pe meet with 0.5, 

Big zero it was.


From : Nikhil Banerji at 02:23 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

Last post of day, 

Strict with stop and tr your own choice.


From : Nikhil Banerji at 01:53 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

Strict stop bank nifty cash 25080-85 cross if exit from this pe 25000, at mkt price value.


From : Nikhil Banerji at 01:52 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

Tr 45-65-95-135+


From : Nikhil Banerji at 01:47 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

Stop bank nifty cash 25080-85 if cross exit from 25000 pe i bot 16 and more buy 6 if came.


From : Nikhil Banerji at 01:46 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

2500 pe buy 16--10,

 


From : Nikhil Banerji at 01:34 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

Closed approx, 18-17, both.

Dont want risk.


From : Nikhil Banerji at 01:01 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

24750# or 25350...


From : Nikhil Banerji at 01:00 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

Today bank nifty cash can shown 29750 or 25350 , 

Or closing cash bnf approx, 

25000.


From : Nikhil Banerji at 12:56 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

Tr zero or 45-75-105-135+


From : Nikhil Banerji at 12:52 PM - Dec 07, 2017 ( )

25100 ce at 9 and 24900 pe  at 9 , take for expired moves, 

Totally risk 800 approx. Per lot.

Hero or zero. 

10% chance for big profit and 90% chane zero. 

 


From : Nikhil Banerji at 10:06 AM - Nov 30, 2017 ( )

#Mr Rakesh and Me  Naval, 

Sorry .


From : Nikhil Banerji at 10:05 AM - Nov 30, 2017 ( )

No post, 


From : Rakesh Padhi at 08:25 AM - Nov 30, 2017 ( )

Awaiting.


From : Naval Vyas at 08:22 AM - Nov 30, 2017 ( )

Today's call awaited


From : Nikhil Banerji at 08:19 AM - Nov 30, 2017 ( )

Any expired spacial ce or pe ?


From : Nikhil Banerji at 10:52 AM - Nov 26, 2017 ( )

Monday we take a trade for expiry .


From : Nikhil Banerji at 03:47 PM - Nov 16, 2017 ( )

25300 ce tr was 125-150, came 139. 


From : Nikhil Banerji at 12:59 PM - Nov 16, 2017 ( )

#Mr Samuel and Mr parag, 

Thanqu.


From : Nikhil Banerji at 12:57 PM - Nov 16, 2017 ( )

60-70 to 112+ .

 

No post now about this trade, book full or part, if hold for more, use own tsl. 


1 to 20 out of 117

Login to participate in discussion.

Home





Recently Discussed Posts of Nikhil Banerji

General Discussion >> NIFTY (2288)

Oil & Gas Sector >> CRUDE (898)

Metal Sector >> COPEER (172)

Technical Calls >> STOCK - FUT & OPTIONS. (339)

Intraday Section >> Call-Put (447)