Since the beginning of this year, the market is witnessing extreme volatility. Everyday hitting new lows. At every previous bottoms, whenever there is buying, next day or two, the support is breaking, and the market is hitting new low. here are few things which I have observed so decided to share with you. (This thread is only for "small traders who are not expert in EW, who doesnt understand complex charting)
1) Do not venture into positional trade, especially options buyers. Any positive or negative news will not only wipe out your profit...but the capital too.
2) Its advisable to enter into trade after market opening and exit at the market closing (i.e. pure intra trade)
3) Never try to assume the bottom of the fall and venture into longs in greed.. same with the upside.
4) Trade only with your preferred indicators, MACD and stocastic oscilator.
5) do multiple small trades and book timely profit instead of taking heavy positions and hoping for bigger gains.
6) Most importantly : if you dont earn by UR own analysis... strictly stay away from the market. As you cant swim by guidance of others and to float on the water, you need to learn swimming by URSELF.