I went through these pages as advised by you and this is what i understand :
STRICT RULES & Ways to Trade
1. Trade after 10.10AM ONLY
2. There are two different trading ways. A. Stock B. Nifty
3 STOPLOSS--- 125 LOT SIZE --15--20POINTS 250 LOT SIZE 10-12 PONTS
4. For both, we have to give you High & Low of Today at 9.30Am & you will provide 'Breakout levels' which keeping in mind on HIGH Ema, Close Ema, Low Ema, Momentum Levels, Resistance, Support etc.
We will use these breakout levels to buy or sell and when the levels are hit from opp direction and the then ATP or Sl rules will act as an SL i.e. current ATP or Sl points whichever is earlier.
The Breakdown/Breakup point must be broken from opp direction in next month NF on the buy side and this month NF in sell side. Sl will be the then ATP or 20 points as nifty lot size falls below 125 as per the Sl rule whichever is lower.
5. Always reverse once the Sl is hit.
1. You have mentioned about some 18 scripts from which breakout levels are to be asked but these 18 scripts names are not mentioned anywhere. Please list the names of these scripts?
2. How to know which scripts to choose from. What is the method of choosing specific scripts from these 18 scripts?
3. Don't you think the then ATP will be too far and the SL rule has small points so ATP will be useless?
4. Would it not be good if u choose 5 best script every day and post the breakout levels for them?
5. you are advising to reverse on SL hit then how is this page different than SAR LEVELS FOR NIFTY AND BANK NIFTY
6. Am i missing anything?