- I have read the opening thread and comments by many MUDRAA family members.
- As such I am a big admirer of Mr Pawan Tayal, but it seems that unfortunately this time he has
committed a mistake.
- It happens once in a while with everyone.
- Why I am saying that it was his mistake? Yes it is because of following facts.
- PawanJi always vouches for 3/13 – EMA Positive/Nagative Crossover and insists on trading according
to this system ONLY.
- On 11/8 it gave negative crossover and it lasted for 6 trading days, i.e till 18/8
- On 19/8, just for ONE DAY it gave a positive crossover and on 20/8 it never touched 19/8 high. This
was the clear sign for not going LONG on 20/8 inspite of 19/8 positive cossover signal.
- Then 20/8 and 21/8 again it gave negative signal.
- He has written / opened this thread on 22/8 ( sat ) morning --- which was not a trading day and it is
assumed that this call was based on 21/8 closing ( which was by the way 3/13 – EMA negative
crossover ) than how one can give SELL call of a PUT ???????????????
- To wait till Dec’ 2015 is ridiculos. Who has that much patience? Atleast not me.
- Last but not least, I have written my observation only
and I may be wrong
- By NO means I want to humiliate anyone
atleast not my MUDRAA family members.