This is an effort to find out a new trading method, to get a safe trade for the common man who doesn’t have any charting software or any other tools day trading in nifty. We expect that this method can give a decent return in a single trade ( at least 20 points).
We are predicting a trading zone with upper (High) and lower (Low) boundary for the day, within which we will be trading. The method is still under observation.
Method to trade :
1) Enter the trade only if NIFTY enter the above trading zone either from upper side or from lower side whichever comes first once the market opens. There will be no trade if nifty doesn’t enter our trading zone
2) All the level mentioned here are for SPOT NIFTY ( adjust your levels accordingly for F&O trade)
3) If the open is below the LOWER BOUNDARY, and cross it and move upwards, or the open is just above the LOWER BOUNDARY, move downward , touch the LOW level and move upwards, then BUY
4) If the open is above the HIGHER BOUNDARY, and breach it and move downwards or open is just below the HIGH move upward, touch the HIGHER BOUNDARY and move downwards, then SELL
5) Entry to be made whichever the case comes first once the market opens
6) In either case, the STOP LOSS will be 13 points from the trading zone boundary
7) If the stop loss is hit, then there will not be any other trade for the day
8) This method is applicable only for the first trade of any day (whichever the case come first).
9) Profit booking can be made once you get 20 to 25 points, or else a trailing stop loss may be put to protect at least 12 points profit and wait for higher levels.
10) Any trade which gives 20 points or more will be considered as “successful trade” and any profit below 20 points will be considered as “partial success trade”.
11) Stop Loss hit trades will be considered as “failed trades”
This is not a trading call to anyone. This post is purely for observatory purpose.
I dont say it as a call, because i am not a tips provider. I just say it is the level as per this method. It is traders decision to analyse that and act accordingly if they feel it right.
Coming back to the levels, what i said is this method is applicable only for the first trade of the day whichever the case comes first (either sell or buy).
Sometime nifty may enter our trading zone, within few minutes after market opens, sometime it may enter into trading zone after two hours and sometime it many not enter trading zone throughout the day. So after the market opens, whichever the case comes first (buy or sell ), one can enter the trade and this method applicable only for that first trade of the day.
Sometime it happens that, nifty enter the trading zone around 9.30am and trade makes 25 points we exit the trade within 10.15am. In such case, as per this method, trade for the day is over.
But some people come around 12.30 or so and see the level. By that time, nifty might be entering the trading zone for the second time in a day thru the boundary (high /low level). But as per the method, this is not a valid entry for the trade because the valid entry was over at 10.15 itself. That is the meaning what i said "this method is applicable only for the first trade whichever the case comes first".
The High and Low of nifty is in which time frame as you have mentioned market opening. This will be fine as people like me are not seeing the intraday charts and trading with numbers only. The trading level mentioned for 19.03.2012 is on what basis. I think you dont mistake me at this point as u mentioned this as not a call and as a level only.
Hru KK sir..I am back on this forum after a month....I am one of the regular follower of this method and it brought smile on my face that its in progress with rigorous efforts of yours..thank you very much
RESULTS OF NIFTY TRADING ZONE PREDICTION - 15/03/2012 :-
There was no trade as per this method today as nifty didnt enter our trading zone throught the day.
Around 10.32am, nifty once entered the zone thru the lower boundary 5445, but could not sustain above this level continously for about 3 minutes. It was falling in between. So no trade as per this method today.
Disclaimer: The messages and ideas posted on this website are user's own views. Mudraa.com does not own any responsiblity for the losses incured due to information provided by the users.Data delayed 15 to 20 minutes unless otherwise indicated.