from new year onwards i will be posting my "new method of nifty trading" under this thread.
As always, i welcome your suggestions, comments or criticisms.
This is an effort to find out a new trading method, to get a safe trade for the common man who doesn’t have any charting software or any other tools day trading in nifty. We expect that this method can give a decent return in a single trade ( at least 20 points).
We are predicting a trading zone with upper (High) and lower (Low) boundary for the day, within which we will be trading. The method is still under observation.
Method to trade :
1) Enter the trade only if NIFTY enter the above trading zone either from upper side or from lower side whichever comes first once the market opens. There will be no trade if nifty doesn’t enter our trading zone
2) All the level mentioned here are for SPOT NIFTY ( adjust your levels accordingly for F&O trade)
3) If the open is below the LOWER BOUNDARY, and cross it and move upwards, or the open is just above the LOWER BOUNDARY, move downward , touch the LOW level and move upwards, then BUY
4) If the open is above the HIGHER BOUNDARY, and breach it and move downwards or open is just below the HIGH move upward, touch the HIGHER BOUNDARY and move downwards, then SELL
5) Entry to be made whichever the case comes first once the market opens
6) In either case, the STOP LOSS will be 13 points from the trading zone boundary
7) If the stop loss is hit, then there will not be any other trade for the day
8) This method is applicable only for the first trade of any day (whichever the case come first).
9) Profit booking can be made once you get 20 to 25 points, or else a trailing stop loss may be put to protect at least 12 points profit and wait for higher levels.
10) Any trade which gives 20 points or more will be considered as “successful trade”
and any profit below 20 points will be considered as “partial success trade”.
11) Stop Loss hit trades will be considered as “failed trades”
This is not a trading call to anyone. This post is purely for observatory purpose.
A diagram to understand the method ...
A small change in the rule for trade entry -
A leverage of +/- 3 points at the entry point is valid.
Some changes to the method :
1) Change in Stop loss :
Instead of using static stop loss of 13 points, we will use dynamic stop loss point, which will have along with the trading zone boundaries everyday.
2) Second entry to trade :
In case of stop loss hit in the first trade, and if nifty enters the trading zone again, we will go for the trade again as per the levels.