I have been in Share Market for Past 20 Years. I have earned nothing but Learned Lot. I have lost more than 20 L during the past 20 Years. Now I have learned few strategy to recover all my losses and earn profit on regular basis.
Now I am doing well with that strategy.
I hope many people may be there in this Group who have earned nothing and lost their money. I thought that it will be better to share my experience and make them profitable in the near future.
In this post, I can only post only "Buy Level with Stop Loss" or "Sell Level with Stop Loss" on daily basis. You have to follow that level and take the profit according to your desir.
Please Note the following Points while trading :
- Trade only one Script at a time - Strictly follow the Level with Stop Loss - Do not give attention to news or other news from difference sources. Because I may give Buy Call for some particular script and at same time some other member may give Sell Call for the same script. Do not get into confusion. Stictly follow my level. - Strickly Trade only with 70% of your capital because the remaining 30% will be used for MTM Loss. - If Stop Loss hit, reverse the order immediately. - Fix some particular % of Profit in a Month. After achieving that particular % of profit, Please dont trade further for that month. - Book Profit @ 10% per trade. Do not wait for more profit. If you trade 2 trade per month, you can definitely earn 20 % Profit per month.
At present, I will give levels for NIFTY FUTURE BANKNIFTY FUTURE
If anybody wants any other script, Please let me know.
Krishnamurthy Sir Goo Afternoon. I have joined Mudraa after long gap. I am true follower of your thread. Wish you for good success of your threads and postings. Vanakkamd and Nazhvazhtthukkal. - A. Gurusamy
Disclaimer: The messages and ideas posted on this website are user's own views. Mudraa.com does not own any responsiblity for the losses incured due to information provided by the users.Data delayed 15 to 20 minutes unless otherwise indicated.