1. Making money double in a day or in a single trade
2. Ecess utilization of margin money for every trade we enter.
3. knowingly trading only options for months and years, inspite of high volatility and huge risk
4. Borrowing money at high rate of interest for trading activity.
5. Borrowing money from friends in the name of un recognised PMS.
6. not cosidering trading as like other retail business
7. not showing interest for learning and updating knowledge in trading.
8. focus only on trading inspite of knowing that money will not be earned overnight.
9. not having discipline in money management.
10 Investing in stocks will give rich returns example are TTK PRESTIGE PAGE INDUSTRIES EICHER MOTORS, HDFC BANK AND SO ON. But entire focus on trading, but that too half knowledge in trading, where,when and how to take trade.
11. Lack of trade planning and eager to take trade at opening of market without proper risk reward ratio.
12. Not understanding the market movements during intraday, whether trend or consolidation (sideways market).
13. Trading in options too much as a gambler. Because it is easy money. Losing in one go based on big movements happened recently in expiry days.
14. Not having patience to wait for completion of trend, booking profits early and waiting for losses.
15. not following a system or to develop strategy consistently.
16. Following and focussing too much on trading forum advisors during market hours.
17. Not having properly tools and information to take trades and earn consistently.
18. Predicting market movements based on our individual urge rather than market move.
19. Not killing our egos during trading. Act like a chameleon during markret hours. Adjusting to situations i mean to say. Flexible in trading.
Dear Traders, Please give your feed back and add if i have left other points.